- American General
- American National
- Assurity Life
- AXA Equitable
- AVIVA Life
- Banner Life
- Fidelity Life
- Genworth Financial
- John Hancock
- Lincoln Financial
- Mutual of Omaha
- North American Life
- Nationwide Insurance
- Protective Life
- Prudential Life
- Transamerica Life (Occ. Life)
- Transamerica Family Markets (Life Investors)
- Terms 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 years.
- New term to age 95 product.
- Annual renewal term. Least expensive to cover short-term loans.
- Whole Life. Traditional type with cash value.
- Universal Life. Many uses with a cash value or just a minimum pay to carry for years.
- Protect your family in the event you or your spouse is not around.
- Insure your children to cover college debt.
- Buy-Sell for partners. If one partner or family member dies, then what happens?
- Estate planning uses; pay taxes.
Can’t get life insurance because of health problems?
- We have companies that specialize in placing insurance for people with health issues. Try us.
Call us at (816) 246-4840 or send us an email at email@example.com for a quote.
“If you or someone you know is 65 years or older and has a life insurance policy, there are companies that will purchase your policy and pay you now for a portion of the death benefit amount.”
Call us for details.